Steal some time out of your busy schedule, and invest in self-care. If you find yourself overwhelmed at times, all you need is a little respite. Unleash the artistic persona in you, and let your creative juices flow with our Self Care Zine-Making Art and Craft Kit.
With all the necessary stationery items in one place, you can start making your personal zine. As you dive into the process, you will learn about how to take care of yourself through the medium of art and craft. This is a creative way to support your mental and physical well-being.
Get your kit today, and experience a fun activity to help you deal with the heavy loads of your daily life.
What's in the kit?
In this self-care kit you’ll find:
- 1x 16-page blank zine with a blue paperback cover (10.5 x 14 cm).
- 1x Black fine liner pen.
- 1x 2B graphite pencil and eraser.
- 12x Colouring pencils with a pencil sharpener.
- 2x Washi tapes.
- 1x Glue stick.
- 1x Mixed pack of 5 decorative collage papers (assorted prints).
- 1x 70 Acts of Self Care Mini-Zine (for extra self-care ideas).
- 1x Zine making instructions guide.
- 1x Box to store your zine kit and art materials.
The objectives of this self-care zine-making kit are to:
- Explore different types of self-care.
- Identify activities to support your physical, mental, and emotional self care.
- Create a personal zine and self-care resource.
- Experiment with art and craft.