This beautiful Therapy Dough created by the team at La Di Dough is a natural, take anywhere, stress reduction tool. The carefully chosen colour and scent combinations help you to rebalance and refocus using the senses of sight, smell and touch. Used just like a stress ball, it's perfect for HSC and Uni students, those with stressful work environments and for those who live with anxiety.* Packaged in a 125g aluminium tin, it's light enough to carry in your work bag, school bag or handbag.
Available in Seven Scents:
Recharge - Lemon
Energising & Invigorating.
This clean, fresh and bright scent uplifts and calms, brings deep peace and harmony, and activates the higher mind.
Refocus - Sandalwood
Sandalwood - Grounding & Balancing.
This woody, dry and sweet scent brings harmony, connects body, mind and spirit, and promotes self-sufficiency.
Reflect - Rose
Comforting & Harmonising.
This floral, sweet and earthy scent imparts wonder and delight, encourages fullness of life, and boosts self-esteem.
Re-energise - Ginger
Warming & Stimulating.
This hot and spicy scent ignites creativity, restores motivation, and sharpens concentration.
Relax - Lavender
Soothing & Calming.
This powdery, floral and light scent is deeply grounding, purifies and balances energy, and brings courage and hope.
Restore - Eucalyptus
Revitalising & Purifying.
This airy and aromatic scent supports overwhelm, clarifies perception, and clears confusion.
Refresh - Bergamot
Cleansing & Rejuvenating.
This citrus, spicy and light floral scent relieves muscle tension, promotes calmness, and balances mood.
- When you're not using it, pop your dough back in its container, screw the lid on nice and tight and keep it in a cool, dry place.
- If you're in a hot or humid area, we suggest you also pop it into the fridge.
- If used regularly and stored correctly, your dough will last up to 6 months.
- If you notice your dough has become a little dry, add a few drops of coconut oil and knead until it becomes smooth again.
- Not suitable for ages 3 or under.
- Although our dough is non toxic and smells pretty yummy, it has a high salt content so should not be consumed.
- *Not designed to replace your Doctor or Therapist.